Business Insurance Magazine conducted an interview with Dave Poms, president of Poms & Associates for their May 2021 issue, which is expected to be available next week.
The wide-ranging interview covers topics including:
- Major risk management issues facing public entities
- Resolving sex abuse claims involving public entities in institutions
- Helping to Pass H.B. 128 in New Mexico
- Sex abuse-related insurance claims and how they affect the insurance market for educational institutions
- Future growth of self-insurance
- And more
Business Insurance’s readers include corporate and institutional executives that purchase insurance and self-insurance services; manage employee benefits, risk management, and safety programs; and oversee the conservation of corporate assets. Its monthly print magazine has a circulation of more than 46,500; its online news site averages 200,000 online readers each month.
To read the article online, Click Here.
To download a PDF of the article, Click Here .