Poms Connects gives you access to services
Poms Connects provides you, our clients and members, with access to educational opportunities, technical assistance, and information resources to help meet the challenges you face in today’s work environment. We help you master a more effective and efficient level of self‐administration, so that you can focus on other important goals and objectives. Poms Connects gives you access to services in key business areas including:
- Human Resource Management
- Employee Benefits
- Safety and Security
- Risk Management & Loss Control
- Organizational Effectiveness
- …and much more!
PROGRAMS, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS:
Poms Connects focuses on the sharing of vital knowledge as a strategic asset, so that organizations and professionals meet the challenges of increased growth, productivity, and profitability. Features include:
- E-Learning On Demand
- Consistent and Industry‐Specific E‐mail Updates and Bulletins
- Topical Blogs
- Video Tip of the Week
- A Library of Management Reference Materials and Resources
- Web Links to Other Resource Sites
Poms Connects notifies you regarding important information with specifically tailored services and events offered such as:
- Training Seminars & Workshops (Live and customized for you)– offering learning opportunities on timely topics, including public seminars and reoccurring events such as “Annual Institutes” with current updates on HR, employment law, legislative changes and updates, etc.
- “Best Practices” Research -scholarly educational expertise involving university faculty and skilled practitioners who conduct “best practices” research solutions to workplace problems and challenges.
- Publications, and Information Dissemination ‐ timely information is an essential part of Poms Connects. In addition to research reports, we produce periodic electronic and print newsletters, policy updates and a variety of other archived publications.
- Topical Institutes and Conferences -opportunities to address management “hot button” topics on an in‐depth basis, in various formats and locations.
- “Ask Poms” – an invaluable service which allows members and clients to submit questions to our resource authorities from diverse business and management disciplines.
“Working with Poms has been an awesome experience. They have saved me and my employer time and money with their prompt response, strategic marketing of our needs to plan providers, ease of transition to new providers and excellent customer service.”
Human Resources Manager, Las Virgenes Municipal Water District, Calabasas, CA