ENHANCED MARKET ACCESS TO TOP CARRIERS SPECIALIZING IN EXECUTIVE PROTECTION COVERAGE IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
To provide the highest level of service, we have created the Poms Executive Protection service team to provide consulting, expertise, and policy management for a number of specialized products.
Leadership teams at companies of all sizes are concerned about potential for personal and professional liabilities. Poms & Associates understands that a specialty team is important to address these unique exposures. To provide the highest level of service, we have created the Poms Executive Protection service team to provide consulting, expertise, and policy management for a number of specialized products.
Executive Protection products are highly customizable and need to be regularly reviewed and updated. Our team has direct access to the top markets in the industry and ‘in-house’ experience to creatively approach unique scenarios. Our dedicated team supports analysis and marketing efforts throughout the company.
We believe that the best results come from working directly with the decision makers on both sides of the equation. Enhanced market access to top carriers specializing in Executive Protection coverage is just the beginning.
Our team will engage with clients and the existing service team to provide enhanced resources surrounding:
- Client education and analysis of exposures
- Limit analysis, review & benchmarking
- Improved coverage through endorsement review & negotiations
- Contract reviews and crafting of definitions
- Manuscript language as needed
- Improved pricing through targeted marketing
- Creative structure and program options
- Claims advocacy and coverage analysis
Targeted Insurance Products include:
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability (Data Security & Privacy)
- Professional Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Crime (large or complex)
- Employed Lawyers Professional Liability
- Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion
- Transactional Liability / Reps & Warranties
To learn more about the Poms & Associates difference, contact Chris Poveromo at 818.449.9333 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Working with Poms has been an awesome experience. They have saved me and my employer time and money with their prompt response, strategic marketing of our needs to plan providers, ease of transition to new providers and excellent customer service.”
Human Resources Manager, Las Virgenes Municipal Water District, Calabasas, CA